"T.O.o.B.E.o.T.A (Raga)" *(original by Osckilo & Geir)

Started by Geir, June 05, 2009, 04:18:11 PM

Bluesberry

UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump...UberBump

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

lg

Thanks for the BUMP.
Missed it the 1st time around.
This is spectacular!!!
Catch 'ya later, I gotta go have another listen.

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Tangled Wires

That vocal is as smooth silk Geir, and the music is genius Tharek its got so many interesting parts to it. Killer collabaration here!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Wow - how the heck did I miss this masterpiece!!!  Stunning!!!

The music is so soothing at a beta-wave level or something - or is it alpha-wave level... -> and then Geir's vox just slices through like a hot knife thru butter!  Wow!  This is inspiring here guys - great work - deserves many listens....!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

Quote from: Satchwood on January 17, 2010, 11:26:32 AMWow - how the heck did I miss this masterpiece!!!  Stunning!!!

Actually you didn't Tommy :D   :
https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=3132.msg29836#msg29836

.. but thanks for the kind words anyway

This was "The out of body experience of traveling alone". I hadn't listened to that for a while. It was a really fun song to do. The intriguing riff from T set me in a "traveling mode" and the lyrics came from the feeling I can get when I travel alone to a new town .... (doesn't happen very often, only some rare business-trip) ..... taking in the atmosphere of that new place .......

I think this is the only song on which I play synth ..... hmmmmm .... wonder why ? ::)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

This Was an Amazingly Fun Collab G!!!

Your Synth Was Great!!!

And your Lead is sublime as always!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Satchwood

Quote from: Geir on January 17, 2010, 03:27:16 PM
Quote from: Satchwood on January 17, 2010, 11:26:32 AMWow - how the heck did I miss this masterpiece!!!  Stunning!!!

Actually you didn't Tommy :D   :
https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=3132.msg29836#msg29836

.. but thanks for the kind words anyway

This was "The out of body experience of traveling alone". I hadn't listened to that for a while. It was a really fun song to do. The intriguing riff from T set me in a "traveling mode" and the lyrics came from the feeling I can get when I travel alone to a new town .... (doesn't happen very often, only some rare business-trip) ..... taking in the atmosphere of that new place .......

I think this is the only song on which I play synth ..... hmmmmm .... wonder why ? ::)

Wow - well how the heck did I miss not missing this?   :)  Back for another listen!!  Fresh as fallen snow!

Luv your explanation of what was behind your writing and singing on this Geir - very flippin cool - thanks for sharing that!  Oh, and I enjoyed your synth playing G! - I thought it might be Kai...

Luv this line: "In a crowd there's nobody there and it starts raining and I don't care"
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

pjd1

Sounds like it could be in a Francis ford coppola film , sounds cool a lot going on my head when i listen to it . Brill  !!!!!

PJD1
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Vanncad

Geir - you've got the voice man! This is hitting me like "Simple Minds" or maybe "INXS"? Great vocal line man!

T - I don't know how you come up with this stuff, or find the time to do it, but you keep amazing me with every new tune I hear.

Glad this got bumped. This is really great collab guys.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

chapperz66

I certainly missed this the first time around - or perhaps it was before I started visiting this group as regularly as I do now.

Either way - dreamy stuff.  I REALLY like it!

Paul Chapman