"T.O.o.B.E.o.T.A (Raga)" *(original by Osckilo & Geir)

Started by Geir, June 05, 2009, 04:18:11 PM

Ted

I'll be the latest one to say that I missed this one the first time around. (As well as the on multiple bumps.)

Thanks for the bump bait, Osckilo.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

what an insanely inspired song........everything you two touch is gold............whats that you say, this song is a collab between songcrafters members, why yes, that is right, one of the most rewarding things we do on this site is this kind of collaboration.  The sum is always greater than the sum of the parts, yes, oh, how did this activity start you ask...........well, pull up a chair.........it all started on a windswept grassy knoll, a few of our ancient ancestors picked up some bones and rocks and sticks............the resulting clatter was strangely pleasing and induced a feeling of flying above the good green earth.  These humble beginnings, all those years ago, were the start of this incredible activity that we are witnessing here today, a musical collaboration between friends and colleagues..........whats that you say, the feeling of flying, oh yes, it still happens to this day.............infact Geir and Thatek were flying right here, during this song................flying high over the good green earth...............yes, I know, it is a healthy and legal high, the best one you can get..............so there you have it.............this song is a realization of a dream that happened millennium ago between two shaggy haired cave dwellers..............yes I know, still shaggy today, well Geir anyway, Tharek is pretty clean shaven, but that Geir..........scruffy..............but that is ok, he makes great music.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

guitarron

lot of interesting textures to this-sound quality is superb

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

OtDB for my dear friend and a great London tour guide : Tharek. I had the pleasure of spending some time with him last sunday, and tho he did bring with him two guitars on our journey through the maze of London, we (alas) did not get any time to play this time. We did have a good talk tho and will hopefully get a chance to meet again in not too long.
Quote from: Bluesberry on June 19, 2011, 06:35:08 AMwhat an insanely inspired song........everything you two touch is gold............whats that you say, this song is a collab between songcrafters members, why yes, that is right, one of the most rewarding things we do on this site is this kind of collaboration.  The sum is always greater than the sum of the parts, yes, oh, how did this activity start you ask...........well, pull up a chair.........it all started on a windswept grassy knoll, a few of our ancient ancestors picked up some bones and rocks and sticks............the resulting clatter was strangely pleasing and induced a feeling of flying above the good green earth.  These humble beginnings, all those years ago, were the start of this incredible activity that we are witnessing here today, a musical collaboration between friends and colleagues..........whats that you say, the feeling of flying, oh yes, it still happens to this day.............infact Geir and Thatek were flying right here, during this song................flying high over the good green earth...............yes, I know, it is a healthy and legal high, the best one you can get..............so there you have it.............this song is a realization of a dream that happened millennium ago between two shaggy haired cave dwellers..............yes I know, still shaggy today, well Geir anyway, Tharek is pretty clean shaven, but that Geir..........scruffy..............but that is ok, he makes great music.
Don't you just love this place. It's comments like this that makes the world a better place !!! Dave you're a gem !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

andy casson

I am in awe, this has to be one of the most excellent collabs I have heard! I have no idea how you fellas come up with such stunning work! ipod bound. One day someone is going to have to explain to me the dymanics of in-car vocals!!!!

work of genius!
andy

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Burtog

Didn't know what to expect when pressing play, glad I did.

This is an awesome and superbly atmospheric track, really pulls you in.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gnasty

Why for thou did i not know of this?

This is completely INCREDIBLE!! Damn amazing in every way! I love it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity