'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' - Greeny feat. Kit Moore *UPDATED*

Started by Greeny, June 29, 2021, 02:57:21 AM

Pete C

recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Jean Pierre

I looked for a smiley of applause...and I didn't find any, and if I had found one I would have put a dozen

2 for the vocal
2 for the 12 strings strumming background
2 for the lead guitar, exceptional
2 for the bass, very good bass line, different from the original version
2 for the mix

what a performance! I love this song but I wouldn't dare to publish after hearing this
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Geir

This is magnificent!!

Wow .. The arrangement is stunning and very true to the original,  the production is stellar, the bass is giving it life like a good bass should.

but. .... the vocals !!! WOW WOW ! One of your best Tim .. and that says a lot !

and .... the lead guitar !!! WOW WOW !! Awesome !! 18 yo ?? You're fucking kidding me ! This is mature and confident playing like you rarely hear. The slow string bends that comes to perfect pitch at just the right beat. The tone, the vibrato only used when needed. WOW !!! True talent !

Hope to hear more from the two of you in the future !

cheers

G
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

ODH

Wow this is stunning.  Hats off to your stepson, but the whole performance is great and, as they say, greater than the sum of the parts.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Ted

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

des0free

recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

BerryPatch

I must've missed this one, incredible job on that lead work from Kit. Dude is a wickedly good player especially for his age, it's honestly crazy. Wonderful vocal too and great mix/arrangement of this song.

the physics teacher

I do have an elektic bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.