She Deserved Better

Started by Ray Brookes, June 26, 2021, 11:46:12 PM

maxit

that's a gem, and the way music and lyric match makes it so very touching.
WOW
recorder
Audacity

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Johnbee

I agree.  It's perfect!  Even you couldn't make it better.  They lyrics are lovely and heartfelt with the perfect music, as is the recording and mix.  This is a fine gem in every way.

:) John B

Bishmanrock

Great work from start to finish, everything just works so well together on this, beautiful track

recorder
Cubase

TPB

Great song I was listening to this when the wife came out and she says nice someone wrote a love song then mid way through  she is listening and comments that guy in the song sounds like a dog I hope this is not based on his life. lol
Anyway I loved it and the playing is outstanding as per your usual
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Ted

This is almost too intimate – like opening someone else's diary. And so well done.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

danthecoat

Beautiful song and the instrument arrangement is spot on perfect, The emotion from every facet of this song is so raw

Thanks for sharing this wonderful song

Farrell Jackson

A great, lost love, ballad Ray! The piano sounds fantastic as does the stand up bass. I like your moving lyric and the way you present them in this song. The guitar solo was quite tasty. Very well done!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Jean Pierre

I am always impressed by the compositional and instrumentation skills of my friend Ray, and the song is very beautiful
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo