Don't You Piss On Me - Farrell and friends

Started by Farrell Jackson, June 23, 2021, 07:28:31 AM

des0free

A seriously groovin' track.  Major pro level talent all around, I'm blown away!  Especially that organ playing!  And the vocals are perfect.  And the harmonica is very tastefully done too.  I want to hear this played live in a club!

recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

tonyc

great song farrell and friends , love the grove , brilliant musicianship all round . and love the sound of your voice on the vocals brill tune ......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

StephenM

reminds me big time of Colonel Bruce Hampton (RIP sir)...he was a guy who fronted a jam band... I would never have heard of him except a young guy I worked with liked some of my music and told me about him...

cool vibe...  good song.... really rockss along....and those organs I love

and this is also a bit like some of Mothers of Invention music...

there are lots of "dogs" who want to piss on ya in this old world... 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

maxit

WOWWOWOWOOOOOW !
mr. cool and the gang! great interplay among you all ... ok I may be a little old fashioned, but I think of a fred neil kinda bleecker and mc dougal blues session (gone electric, of course). LoL, its my way to say it really impress me !
awesome!
recorder
Audacity

SE

Wow that sounds complicated to me that bass is outrageous, what great listen, great  work guys pro!
recorder
Boss BR-80

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

A great light hearted tune, funny lyrics and some excellent funky, jazzy music. Some real nice playing on the jazz organ near the end. That beat keeps things tight all the way through. :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.