Painting the Town_Max & Greeny

Started by maxit, June 22, 2021, 05:40:41 AM

Kenneth

Sounds great. Tim almost has a Billy Joel vibe going on. The guitar sounds great too.
Creativity on this is right up there.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

kenny mac

Had this on my car play list.
I like to hear everything from start to finish without any interuptions.
Great song,love the lyrics and vocals too.
You guys work well together.
Bravo.

Redler

Very laid back piece of music with fine lyrics! Excellent job, again!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike_S

This is a little gem lads. This is terrific... it gives me a bit of a Prefab Sprout vibe (one of my favourite bands), some lovely gentle touches. Great lyrics... beautiful stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Johnbee

Very nice.  I especially like the lyrics.

:) John B

des0free

This is a killer good song.  Really pro quality songwriting and performances on guitar, keys, and vocals.  The chord progression is really nice and melody/lyrics are really catchy!  This should be on the radio.  Regarding the electric guitar recording, it is actually ok as is (except there is quite a bit of hiss/noise, maybe from how the guitar was recorded?), but maybe you could try this $30 usb guitar interface by Behringer: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/UCG102--behringer-guitar-link-ucg102

It looks like it also comes with amp/pedal modeling software

Anyways, I love this song!!!!
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

tonyc

wow what a song love it max and tim lyrics are brill . superb collab , played it to my misses she loved it and said tim has a great voice so it must be great coming from her , lol well worth another listen .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

StephenM

more perfect and fantastic collab from a dynamic duo...

love this one too

love the keyboards with the swirling rhythm guitar ...that is so fine.... as far as the guitar sound... I am totally ok with it as it is a little different than what I normally hear everywhere and that is good in my book... for me it makes a fine sound with the keyboards.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner