Main Menu

Lost Souls

Started by TPB, May 17, 2021, 08:20:40 PM

TPB

lost souls
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Well it was raining today and Mama is gone so it was time to rock the studio turn it up
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

yeah Tim... I dig it...a bunch...it's got a great vibe....love the electric rhythm sounds a bunch...good singing too...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Kenneth

enjoyed that! Great tune Tim!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Greeny

Really like the fuzz distortion in the left channel. The whole thing has a great swagger and attitude about it. Quite late 60's psych - especially on the lead guitar. It's a great rock song and performed brilliantly.

hardlock

Rock on Tim! Cool vibe and powerful performance - Nice one for sure! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

BerryPatch

Great folk rock style track with awesome singing and guitar work. I dig the lyrics on this track as well.

Ferryman_1957

I'm really loving the guitar sounds and groove on this one. That rhythm sound is great (and sounds great in stereo) and the fuzzy lead really fits well with the sound and style. Really nice feel to it with great vocals as well, loving the harmonies on the chorus, they really add an extra dimension to it. Excellent track, glad it was raining today ;)

Ray Brookes

Rock on, Tim. I agree with Greeny - got a lovely late 60's feel. The vocal work is great and cool lyrics too.
Ray Brookes

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Excellent rock tune, the guitars sound great, nicely produced it all sounds good. Great vocals. Yeah it has that late 60's rock sound to it.  Darren ????
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Redler

Cool tune with solid rock tones! Nice and catchy chorus, those lead guitar parts works extremely well. Top class job, Tim!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR