disodorley conduct

Started by StephenM, May 06, 2021, 06:18:03 PM

StephenM

disodorley conduct
Time:
0:00
Volume:
pretty sure this one gets me in the penalty box...  lots of crazzzzzeeeeenessss here.... I think it was the big thing from sierra nevada at about 9.0abv.... i dunno...but this is an amalgamation of all sorts of things I hear and process and thoughts in my head...plus all the great sounds of music...  big sounds of rock and roll....
i used the the dirty fuzz setting on the harley benton PRS and for bass too on the epiphone...it was what it was...klondike bars are vanilla ice cream surrounded by chocolate on a stick.... very decadent and desired by all sorts at all hours

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

TPB

Lol I liked the verse where it says turned up to the max I listened to this in the studio and had the monitors cranked up so when this started it about blew me out of the seat. But I embraced the craziness
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Ha ha! Great song Steve. I love the craziness. Those fuzzy guitars sound great, and nice drums too. Heavy rock and roll, love your rambling dialogue bits in the background. I'm guessing you ad libbed a lot of it, and the music came first. I love your vocals on this. :)
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

StephenM

Quote from: DarrenG on May 07, 2021, 04:18:52 AMHa ha! Great song Steve. I love the craziness. Those fuzzy guitars sound great, and nice drums too. Heavy rock and roll, love your rambling dialogue bits in the background. I'm guessing you ad libbed a lot of it, and the music came first. I love your vocals on this. :)
Darren

I probably should stay away from microphones because weird stuff happens when I step up to one.... you pretty much nailed it... I was having a bit of 9.0 beer and the deeper i got into it the more crazy the music got... I guess that is why bands usually wait now until after they play....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Greeny

It's probably not that different to a native American shaman going into a peyote and insomnia trance, lol. More passionate and intense than 'crazy'. Great off-kilter guitar heaviness and I liked that final solo spot for the drums. I like disorderly conduct and klondike bars. They are called choc ices here (without the stick). Nicely done!

Groundy

Youre the man Stephen, love this... Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

tonyc

another great track stephen lots going on here with the guitars nice song .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

thetworegs

Good one Steve ...you captured the craziness in that music ....now pay your fine and on your way and no more trouble ......oh and keep taking the pills ;D

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hilary

A rock song about choc ices -  8) 8) 8)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ferryman_1957

Huge fun and I just love those guitar sounds, so raw and rocky. Or should I say choccy? Just love the breakswon at the end, and really lovingt that bass sound as well.

I was always more of an It's-It man myself when I lived in the Bay Area. They made them just up the road from me on 101, maybe I should do a song about them....?