If I Had a Dog - Sandy Gritt & The Stubborn Stains

Started by Gritter, May 05, 2021, 01:15:16 AM

Gritter

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

A song for the dog dreamer in all of us.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for listening.

Sandy.

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=AdV5VzUFOL0

hardlock

Ah, that's a fun one! Nice editing as well as a fine song!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

rockin tune with a way cool video of happier times and fun kids....classssssssiiiiiicccc..... the song kicks along very nicely...great production and the little effected lead guitar sure is fun...vocals are stellar...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Farrell Jackson

I like this upbeat rockin' style here Sandy and crew! The video makes for a great view and listen. Cool vocals/lyric and guitar work!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Jean Pierre

Magnifique Jahia a beaucoup apprécié!
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Greeny

Another absolute belter, Sandy. A quirky and perfectly-formed piece of indie pop goodness. That video is completely marvellous too! I'm a fan of your band :-)

Redler

Catchy little pop song that puts my feet tapping on the floor. Nice groove!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman_1957

Brilliant! Huge fun and what sharp production!! It's a great song with some lovely guitar work in there but the arrangement and production really makes this a fab sounding track. It really opens up and drags you right in to its embrace. Loved the vocals as well.

I hope your band will be playing live as soon as you can. I bet you are great live.

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

TPB

Nice pop song and I loved the video excellent
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away