Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Farrell Jackson

Now this is how you rock a song Stephen and Kenny. Great guitar work, bass and drums Stephen and Kenny's vocals are off the charts!
Some real fine guitar soloing Kenny!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Blooby

I am so fascinated by complementary tones, and this song is super intriguing.  I love the mix (although I wouldn't dare to approach it this way). Fantastic bed track and killer singing. So friggin' satisfying when the drums drop out, that stuttery guitar comes in, and then a bloody tear-your-head-off solo comes after.  I love this!

Blooby

StephenM

Quote from: Blooby on May 02, 2021, 07:11:31 PMI am so fascinated by complementary tones, and this song is super intriguing.  I love the mix (although I wouldn't dare to approach it this way). Fantastic bed track and killer singing. So friggin' satisfying when the drums drop out, that stuttery guitar comes in, and then a bloody tear-your-head-off solo comes after.  I love this!

Blooby

reading your description of the way you viewed this song makes me so glad I had a part in it....perfect description...and the mix is different than I would have done which is what is interesting about colabs to me....seeing what someone else comes up with....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Jean Pierre

Great production, great song, and I like the recording it sounds like live in concert Bravo Kenny and Stephen
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

launched

Quote from: Blooby on May 02, 2021, 07:11:31 PMI am so fascinated by complementary tones, and this song is super intriguing.  I love the mix (although I wouldn't dare to approach it this way). Fantastic bed track and killer singing. So friggin' satisfying when the drums drop out, that stuttery guitar comes in, and then a bloody tear-your-head-off solo comes after.  I love this!

Blooby

If I were as eloquent this would have been my comment. And yes I love it too! Fantastic and free flowing backing groove Steve, and wicked scream Kenny (Yes you rocked it all but I was partial to that).

Mighty fine!

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

tonyc

great collab stephen and kenny , got me rockin superb ....cherrs tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Ferryman_1957

An absolute belter! Great rocking backer and Kenny's vocals really fit so well with this, Brilliant vocal performance as well. I love the breakdown at about 2:30 just before the solo, very nicely done and it really builds the tension for the solo. And that lead guitar, well it's totally awesome. Amazing sound, really great playing and I love the pinch harmonics.

You two absolutely rock out on this one! 

Redler

Sounds like a classic rock song from the 60's. This could br a lost hit from that era. Top class, guys. Excellent guitar solo, btw!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR