I've Had Enough of Love - Mike_S and Kenny Mac

Started by Mike_S, April 28, 2021, 01:22:12 PM

Kenneth

Fantastic.
Beautiful backer and great job Kenny.
Mike this is inspiring, really good.
Kenny can do it all, knocked it out of the park on this one,...
seriously impressed.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

BerryPatch

Really enjoyed it. I get some shades of U2, but it's quite an original sound. Seriously wonderful chorus, that flange guitar part sends it to the stratosphere. The vocals are perfect and the ripping solo was unexpected but such an awesome part to this already top tier track. You guys struck gold here!

kenny mac

Id like to thank Mike for the opportunity to do this as with the rest of the songcrafters on here  they give you a new opportunity to look at things musically.
Mikes tone on this is incredible.
Cheers mate.

Farrell Jackson

This is another great SC collab Mike and Kenny! Great vocals and the guitar solo rocks Kenny.  Mike, your rhythm guitar is top notch!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ferryman_1957

I love that compressed echoey guitar sound. Great rhythm work from Mike that creates a really full and wide sound. Love the slidey effect on the chorus, don't know who did that but it's a killer. A really good basic track and Kenny's vocals are superb on this. I really like the way they've been recorded and mixed as well, they are sitting superbly in the mix. And that solo.....well, it's uber  8)

Well done guys, a superb collab. You've combined to produce something that may be a little bit different for both of you and is truly special.

Hook

Dudes,  very cool collaboration. Love that tone your getting Mike, it has a very Gerry Garcia sound to it. Love this another, great solo and vox Kenny

Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Johnbee

Man, this is GREAT!  Love the chord changes especially.  Don't know what parts you individually did, but the whole this is such a fantastic piece of work!

:)John B.

Redler

Great composition and very tasty guitar work! Top class job with vocals by Kenny.

Fine collab!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

StephenM

Listening down through Mike's list today... I forgot this one...it's great and I can bump two SC at once....

and it has a bit of a faster feel of like 10CC "I'm Not In Love" which is one of the greatest pop songs of all time (JMHO)....
the lead defo reminds me of the one great Aldo Nova album.. slower

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner