I've Had Enough of Love - Mike_S and Kenny Mac

Started by Mike_S, April 28, 2021, 01:22:12 PM

Mike_S

I've Had Enough Of Love
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This one is based on the base track I posted for collab a while back. Kenny has put his own brilliant stamp on it with some great vocals and wait for the solo...!

Thank you Kenny... love it.

Mike

Kenny also laid down that cool bass line... forgot to say that first time round
recorder
iPad GarageBand

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Lucky me I'm the first to hear it. What a great song guys, great collaboration. the music is fantastic. Really love the jangly, flangey guitars, and nice tempo. Really good vocals from kenny and lyrics. Catchy chorus and yeah that solo is on fire. Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Bluesberry

This is getting interesting....so flipping awesome...start with a great backing track and add the Kenny Mac magic sauce ....delicious in every way

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

WarpCanada

Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Ray Brookes

Another excellent collab posted here. This is a great song, Mike and Kenny's contribution is the icing. And what a guitar solo!!!! Reminds me in style of Mick Ronson.
Ray Brookes

kenny mac

Quote from: Ray Brookes on April 29, 2021, 12:34:09 AMAnother excellent collab posted here. This is a great song, Mike and Kenny's contribution is the icing. And what a guitar solo!!!! Reminds me in style of Mick Ronson.

Thats a huge compliment for me as Mick ronson was my hero and my all time favourite guitar,cheers mate.

Greeny

Tasty stuff. The loose, funky jangle works really well with Kenny's soulful vocal. And those downward backing vocals on the chorus are superb. I'll probably 'borrow' them at some point, lol. As is the chorus generally. Yep - that's a belter of a solo. What a magic track fellas. Big thumbs up.

StephenM

I was listening down through the latest songs posted list on SC last night in the truck on the way to band practice (that is right... I can now meet with a group that I play bass with again).... this came on and I am trying to guess who this is...lets see...that has to be Mike S on guitar and of course Kenny Mac's vocals and then lead...
Mike you have a very unique style of play... I am not sure if its the way you strum or your chord structures but of all the music i have heard...I mean years and hundreds of guitars I don't think i remember anyone like you...its great and original...
and Kenny always sounds great as a singer and guitarist...hot smoking lead almost defies his beautiful singing...kind of like Aldo Nova...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

TPB

Smoking collab well done to both you encore
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away