Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

maxit

Super cool ! Punk with a lou reed attitude in the vocals, i love it !
recorder
Audacity

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Nice punk rock song. Love the lyrics :) sounds like a nice dog you have. It's good to let off steam with a spontaneous tune sometimes, this was time well spent. Like it .  Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

des0free

Getting a Ramones vibe!!!  Impressed how you pulled off the rapid fire vocal "dog, dog, dog...".  Or did that require digital after processing?
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

ODH

Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment everyone.

Quote from: des0free on April 25, 2021, 02:17:41 PMImpressed how you pulled off the rapid fire vocal "dog, dog, dog...".  Or did that require digital after processing?

It was recorded every other beat on one track then copied to another and moved to fill the gaps. Doing that real-time would be tough. 

Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Mike_S

You have the Punk style down to a tee. Bursting with life and energy... so when you think that music today seems to have lost this type of energy. Cool stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

listening again I was reminded of a special I watched on parasites in humans...in particular worms...like really big ones inhabiting the excretory system... and they said..."your dog licks his butt and then he licks you...now you have parasites..."  they went on to say we all have some but regularity and lots of water flush them out before they can get to very large numbers......
I'm laughing now...

rockin song

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

thetworegs

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Redler

If you can't say it in two minutes, you can't say it at all! Here's always room for '77 punk song in my heart! Brilliant!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

Another listening...now I got Ejected vibe!!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR