Star

Started by WarpCanada, April 14, 2021, 11:58:08 PM

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I really like your vocals, soft and quite emotional delivery of the lovely lyrics. The orchestral instruments sound nice too.
This is a good version, if you do another one that will be good to hear too. Darren.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ferryman

Really nice work Warren, I too get a Flaming Lips vibe from this. The lyrics are superb, I'm certainly nearing that final section of the song and you really mirrored the strong emotions of the lyrics in the music. Really enjoyed this one.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

You write great words that's for sure, fits well with a smooth, soft and gentle sound. A pleasant listen for sure!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Kenneth

Nicely done Warren. I very much like your music... it's honest and from the heart.
The lyrics are great too, makes you think.
Keep them coming!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Nelson

Beautiful song.
Love the warmth of the orchestral suite along side your emotional vocal delivery
The hours working on the lyrics, your patience and attention to detail has paid off
Nice work
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600