The Brush Off by Sandy Gritt & The Stubborn Stains

Started by Gritter, March 31, 2021, 04:12:53 PM

Gritter

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Really pleased with how this one came out in the studio.

The title track off our soon to be released six song EP.

Thanks for listening!

Sandy.

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=PAYRT8TK_tc

launched

The Stubborn Stains, I like that! And I also like the tune, it's excellent! A perfectly pro recording with all kinds of great stuff in it. Drums, lead, vox, bg vox all good.

You could be in a Tarantino or Vince Gilligan production, get an agent! And I want the EP please
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

StephenM

totally pro stuff...and a great tune...rockin...like the video too....

would like to hear a bit about the video...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

thetworegs

Excellent track  .. love the use of silhouette in the video it works a treat Bravo!!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Kenneth

Good stuff. Great vid too. Did I see Kalamalka there for a brief couple seconds?
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Greeny

An absolutely killer song. Love the slight flamenco / mariachi flavour to it. Those acoustic lead lines are sooooo good. Moody and exceptionally cool. And the video looks like a big budget production.

Brilliant stuff Sandy.

Ferryman_1957

Excellent stuff. It's got an interesting vibe underpinning it that gives it a nice edge. T really like the way the bass and drums combine, especially in the quieter parts, I'm loving the bass sound there. The leads are subtle and atmospheric and really fit the style of the track. Excellent vocals as well, overall it's another impressive track, well done. I enjoyed the video as well, especially the end shot with the pointing angel.

TPB

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Farrell Jackson

A cool video and an excellent song Sandy & The Stubborn Stains! The video and song production are both top notch!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

yeah i agree with what the others have stated, really excellent song and performances. Top quality production. i like that mexican/ latin style. I've been watching breaking bad again lately and i can imagine this song in that series. has good commercial opportunity i think.
Darren .
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.