Main Menu

Remember Me

Started by Ray Brookes, March 22, 2021, 07:40:47 PM

tonyc

wow christ not just one talented person in your house hold but two . i wish my wife could sing like that . brilliant ahh kid , do more . and what a fantastic story as well top notch ray ,,,,,......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

pjd1

Gobsmackingly brilliant !!!!!! Your wife has a incredibly sweet and tender voice , amazing couple you both are !! The song Ray was brilliant loved it , and with having two daughters i feel every word you have written .,wonderful idea and recording , another cracker from you both !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This is a beautiful song ray and lovely singing from your wife..what a duo you are. You should get her to sing more with you. Great lyrics and music. :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

StephenM

Quote from: Bluesberry on March 23, 2021, 01:34:05 PMWhat a great vocal......music is not bad either  ;D .....but what a voice.....the voice is what sells this one.....it would seem you have a recording partner now on vocals.....very nice.....let's have another from the two of you

".let's have another from the two of you".... yes bartender...pour me a double!!!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

BerryPatch

Your wife did an excellent job! Lovely backing and songwriting as well, love the little lead fills you added in the mix. It would be great to hear the both of you sing together :)

hardlock

Everything about this song is outstanding Ray! Love it - and yes, I'll have another please! ;)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

bruno

Oh wow. Nothing more to say.
Wonderful.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

SE

Quality stuff, with great vocals, really enjoyed, great stuff!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

kenny mac

Wow what a stunning voice,this song Ive added to a folder in my phone that I keep my favourite songcrafter tracks.
I listened to it on loop on way to work.
A great concept and your guitar woman tone is beautiful  on that short lead.
Music is outstanding.
A great song crafting moment.
But wow that voice.
Excellent.

Mike_S

Wow... just wow. Don't mind telling you I got a big lump in my throat listening to this. As a parent (I guess many of us on the site are), I can feel the love in this tune. Excellently written and I don't think your good lady could have done any better with the vocals. Beautiful job.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand