Main Menu

Arachnophobia

Started by DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee, March 20, 2021, 12:22:41 PM

pjd1

Dont like spiders either !!! loved the song its got a beatles Vibe about it to me , you have spent a lot of time producing this and its paid off in Aces !!! very pro in the recording you have done a fine job with your idea,s and i look fwd to hearing more of your music

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Greeny

Ooh... I love this! Lovely English psych - like the band Tomorrow with a bit of Bowie on the vocal. And I can also hear the ELO vibes. It's absolutely superb - amazing detail and such delicious chord changes. Love that bouncy piano keeping all the trippy-ness in step. LOVE IT!

Ferryman_1957

Very nicely done, I too am getting that ELO vibe maybe with a bit of Supertramp thrown in (maybe it's the piano...). Beautifully arranged and recorded, and nicely witty lyrics. It all hangs together really well for a very cool listen, well done to both of you.

cuthbert

Excellent in its 1967 Beatles style - I love the Mellotron and vocals and harmonies. I'm an arachnophile myself, but I understand the fear (my grandfather was terrified of spiders).

Great collab!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Mike_S

Yeah, bloody spiders. Not mad on them either. Not sure if I am getting paranoid (quite possilble!) but they seem to be getting bigger over this part of the world, you see people posting pictures of ones in their houses and they look enormous sometimes. Camera angles can be deceptive though and those brilliant iPhone cameras that can zoom right it probably don't help either!!

Brilliant tune lads, really well performed and excellent vocals.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

WarpCanada

I love it. I do get the mellotron era beatles thing here, and a bit of of ELO.

Well done you.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Redler

Agree with Beatles and Elo comparison. Really fine songwriting and performance! the keyboard tone puts a nice psychedelic vibe to this.

Excellent work!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR