keep on loving you

Started by tonyc, March 18, 2021, 04:17:04 AM

tonyc

keep on loving you +77
Time:
0:00
Volume:
another new song hope you like it ....cheers tony cee,, thank you for your time.
recorder
Zoom HD16

thetworegs

What a fab vocal loved it what a track !! Bravo !

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Greeny

Another superbly soulful vocal. Real class and gravity. I like the breezy brass and organ additions too. You make great music - classic feel-good stuff that is always a pleasure to listen to. Nice one :-)

Ferryman

I like it Tony! I really enjoyed the choppy rhythm guitars and the strong synth/brass melody lines, especially in the middle part. It's a really catchy and very soul-infused track with a fab vocal which is brilliantly performed. A really nice punchy mix as well, a great listen!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ray Brookes

Tony, this is just excellent a'er kid. Stellar production/arrangement, cool guitar work without anything over the top and your soulful vocal is just off the bloody chart, m8. Those brass lines work so well too - enjoyed listening to this one early this morning.
Ray Brookes

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This sounds like one of those classic soul songs, it's brilliant work tony. Really catchy chorus, great lyrics and the music is superb. Love your vocals..kind of reminds me of rod stewart a bit here. :) Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

TPB

This is right up my alley a little R&B love song  the brass is good and your vocals are great on this song
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

BerryPatch

Awesome song Tony. Great vocals and I LOVE your playing. So tight and precise but still has a real Keef Richards sorta feel. Brilliant man, brilliant

StephenM

excellent recording, mixing, etc.... I love your guitar stuff...there is a lot of good things going on it that...lots of it...the whole song is toe tapping top notch... love your swagger (you got some)....
great vocals and lyrics...a really great and important theme....nice thing you have done here Tony!

as i read previously quoting another poster from one of your old tracks "Quality!"

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Nelson

Very soulful overall performance, especially the vocals.
Love the guitar response in the verses... tasty.

Classic
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600