'Dreaming Through a Lifetime' - Greeny Monday

Started by Greeny, March 15, 2021, 07:39:41 AM

Redler

Another winner! Great job on each way and that 12 string guitar sounds like a dream!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

It's lovely Tim.

I like the sound of the new bass, it's nice and lively.

A lovely bit of Greeny, it took me a little while to get to hear it, so worth it.   
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

BerryPatch

Another Greeny classic! Great lyrics on this one (idk how you write them so quickly while still being unique, brilliant). Tip top songwriting all around with a very Noel Gallagheresque solo (I know, I know I'm not the first one to mention O-A-sis here ;)). All in all, high quality stuff.

WarpCanada

Great lyrics and a musical reverie which seems a little bit Beatlesque but not really,  it's like a song you think you probably heard before in another lifetime, that is, it sounds comforting and familiar, even though you haven't heard it.

I think the lyrics are next level good.   
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

Great song! dreamy melody and nice lead...guitars all work so well together.  Lyrics are magical!

kenny mac

This is an excellent song but I expected nothing less.
The guitars sound great,love the lead break.
The lyrics as always paint a great story.
Fab.

Mike_S

Fabulous Tim. Love the sound of that 12 string and the Bass as well come to think of it. The song is the winner here, it flows so smoothly. Loved it.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand