you should be dancing written by the BEE GEES

Started by kenny mac, March 10, 2021, 10:31:30 AM

thetworegs

Back for somemore and its still a wow! Bravo Kenny

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

thats a power vocal....what a great all around sound going on here...fantastic on every level....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

This is quite something! I loved the intro and the guitars playing off against each other, and then the vocal comes in....... :o :o That falsetto is amazing, I don't know how you carried it off so consistently throughout the track. Loved the solo in the middle as well, really nice.

It's incredible, bravo Kenny!!!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

Amazing falsetto vocals, Kenny! Great arrangement, too - this has got the period-correct 1976 sound nailed.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

launched

8) 8) 8) This is great Kenny!! As everyone said amazing vocal, and the track sounds like the real thing, well done!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Mike_S

Hehe... yes. This is how to do it. The Bee Gees vocals were unbelievable and you've done a bloody marvelous job here Kenny. Great job all round on the production. Wee guitar break was class, but those vocals... yes indeed pure class.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

des0free

It is amazing you are able to pull of the falsetto on this.  Great job.  And the production is great - especially the drums and bass, it seems like it would have been a lot of work to program that beat and though I didn't compare to the original, it really has very close to the same flavor.  I enjoyed this greatly.  Such a catchy, hooky, song!  I have to admit there is one part of the vocal I have never made out, high pitched part, even in the original, that I will now have to go look up!

recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR