Disclaimer by Sandy Gritt & The Stubborn Stains

Started by Gritter, March 10, 2021, 01:52:12 AM

Gritter

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Our debut single!

with
Kris Karra on e. guitar
Todd Mumford on drums and vocals
Kelly Whitehead on bass and vocals
Sandy Gritt on vocals, a. guitar and tambourine

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=xh45Ci5PrdY

https://sandygritt.bandcamp.com/

Greeny

Hell yes. The guitars sound kind of lo-fi ramshackle but as tight as f*ck. That's a cool trick to pull off. I LOVE (can't over emphasise that word) the punky, breathless intensity of it. So insistent... so effortlessly cool. And the whole thing feels like one big hook. It sounds absolutely brilliant Sandy.

2:04. There's a lot packed into that short run time.

This band really rocks - when's the album coming out?

StephenM

yes...it rocks...rocks ....rocks.... like Tim said it's intense all the way through....intense... the drums just pound along so well and the guitars sound big....excellent singing too.... fist pumper as you say...and as I do...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ferryman_1957

Great to hear new stuff from you Sandy. I love this kind of stuff, it immediately gave me a Sex Bob-omb vibe but it's got its own thing going. Love that less than obvious chord sequence and the pounding, insistent urgency of the track. The bass sound is awesome, I love the way it growls away under the rest of the band. Vocals are great with some really neat lyrics and the overall sound is really well produced and mixed. How did you do the production? In a studio or a home studio?

Really enjoyed this, sounds like you have a great band together. I will look forward to more from the album....... 

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Farrell Jackson

Some cool grunge sound Sandy and band! I like the energy in this song. I think it's a winner!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

thetworegs

Love it it bounces along great love the video a bit of Homer rock doh!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

cuthbert

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

WarpCanada

Grit and girth aplenty on this one.  Nicely done.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada