'Limehouse Opium' - My 10,000th Songcrafters Post

Started by Greeny, March 09, 2021, 02:54:51 AM

thetworegs

Congrats on the 10k class track as always bravo

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

all the words have been taken...Ferryman used up 9/10ths of the lot already  ;D.....that bass is sublime....baby...sublime...oops it just ended, I better start it up again....hang on....ok there we go.....you know what this makes me think of...it makes me think of the great Sloan...killer chorus...its as good as it gets really....pure class..I am so glad you have been a big part of this site all these years....and I have been able to listen to your great songs over the years......long live Songcrafters....  8)

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Nelson

10k post congrats on that, my man. The most impressive thing about your prolific songcrafting is that your songs kick ass and always keeps us leaning in.
Our modern day inhouse Troubadour. Like your talent your generosity and supportive nature on the site is as refreshing as it is appreciated by all, I'm sure.

And YES, "Lucy" remains one of my favorite songs... period

This one has a killer groove. Love all the guitar work, reminds me of  The Edge.
The arrangement is off the chart, as are the performances and the sick ass mix... everything is where it should be and this thing is moving.
Got me lean in as usual.
Crack on Brother
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

cuthbert

Loved it. A toppermost of the poppermost psychedelic track, and so fitting to mark your 10,000 posts milestone.

Guitars on this sound great and particularly edgy - all done from within the shiny silver box?

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

StephenM

love the guitar sounds...man alive this is smokin hot...great scott.... the cosmos are celebrating

h-oh-oh-oh .....oh and I am loving that vocal

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Oh yeah, top class, Tim. Great psychedelic sound overall and those tube-driven guitars are brill. Lyrics are beautifully abstract and befitting the psychedelic feel of the song. Great work and congrats on reaching 10,000 posts.
Ray Brookes

Kody

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Groundy

Great number, as always Tim, congrats on your 10k...Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

StephenM

this is just another level of greatness...what a barnburner....man alive....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Bluesberry

Quote from: StephenM on March 11, 2021, 10:45:45 AMthis is just another level of greatness...what a barnburner....man alive....
I couldn't have said it better myself......so good.....so good....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand