Ultraviolet by Greeny, Ella & Redler

Started by Redler, March 08, 2021, 03:00:07 AM

maxit

WOW, you all melt together well, the result is seamless but absolutely peculiar style. I loved it from the first chord !
Bravi!
recorder
Audacity

launched

Kari, you are the best at starting up pop/punk excellence bud! Your music is so great. Really love this one, and so clean sounding with all additions. Tim, your vocals and guitar are amazing! And Paivi, perfectly excecuted back up singing!

I'm blown away!!!!!!!!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gritter

Holy crap this is good! Lovin' it! Really wonderful vibe - dynamic and groovy as f*ck!  Love all the little touches....A chorus to die for! Background vocals take it to skyward!! Excellence.

Zoltan

I've been listening to this in the car (with other Greeny stuff) but looks like i've never commented on this...
Great songwriting, strong performances and i like the production a lot also. Everything is balanced and you're able to keep it cool. There are lots of interesting details that could easily take too much attention, but you've kept them "hidden" so the listener is able to find them on repeat listens. The song / production never loses the focus.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

its a great song done by some great musicians and songwriters.... hard to beat this... I like your work Kari,,,,,
and of course everything TG does is exc!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner