Ultraviolet by Greeny, Ella & Redler

Started by Redler, March 08, 2021, 03:00:07 AM

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Sounds awesome, great collaboration. It sounds like you recorded this pretty quick from it's first inception..that's really impressive, very catchy pop track. Great music and vocals.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Mike_S

Yes that really works. Well done to all, it's a lovely song. I really like those lyrics. Some great guitar riffing going on in there and real nice light and shade. But really just a sweet song. Brilliant.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Great song gang....full on fantastic....you could feed a family of 5 on the meaty sustenance raining down on us from Songcrafters lately....beauty, well written, great song....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman_1957

Loving this. It's an object lesson in great songwriting. A simple but very effective core motif that is brought to life by fantastic use of dynamics. That repeating motif anchors the song but never gets boring, and the changes on the chorus are really clever. Nice lead breaks in there, and the "ultraviolet" section works really well.

A really great groove, right up my indie street, and the vocal fit perfectly. Great lyrics from Tim, beautifully performed and some nice additional backing vocals from Ella. I love the break when Tim sings "radi....................................o". A final call out for the bass sound, love that, it fits the song perfectly.

Superb all round. Absolutely loved it.

kenny mac

I love this, Greeny is a busy busy man these days.
This sounds like a different aproach from kari musically.
Ella provides an excellent ambience with the backing vocals .
Well done all.

Ella

I have been away from SC for a while but now when I came to listen these many, many wonderful songs, I realize how I missed this. I must put things to order of importance now. What is more important than music? Not many. 
This song is so positive, wonderful summer song. Very nice work from Kari. Cool bass line. Tim made great lyrics and vocals and that guitar solo is belter.

Pine

Collabs can be a roll of the dice...but this one sure qualifies as OUTSTANDING!! It's not one thing either..it's the whole ball of wax. The lyrics, vocals, instrumentation, arrangement, mix, and production. Color me VERY impressed. Listened to it a couple times yesterday and almost forgot to comment. Excellent tune and congrats to all!!
recorder
Boss BR-1200

tonyc

wow great song / redler tim and ella real catchy , superb lyrics and vocal , great all round performance , it should be on the radio . ....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Farrell Jackson

This is such a great pop song Kari, Tim and Ella! As we've come to expect from Tim: fine vocals, creative lyric and always right on the money. Kari, some cool writing, guitar work and Tim's lead is in the pocket. Ella's added backing vocals are a nice touch to top it off!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

pjd1

Yes loved it ticked all the box,s for me great melody vocal and composition , and expertly recorded to boot !! a cracking collab guys well done

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8