Kenneth

Pauciloquent
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I guess so....sometimes.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

StephenM

wow.... I love this.... that pulsing bass like in "Hold your head up".... and the swirling stuff in the background... very mesmerizing feel....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Bluesberry

Great track Ken....you have such a great ear...such a great way of assembling music....solid....beautiful....moving.....I love your style

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

Super-duper production, Kenneth and those synths work so well over the top of that pounding bass.
Ray Brookes

Greeny

Yep... I got the Argent vibe too at the start. But this is way darker. The mutterings of demonic beings. Or maybe just staggering out of a drinking establishment at 2am.

More, please. Longer and with a chorus for lyrics.

It's great though. As with everything else you do. 

Oldrottenhead

love the title, it's something i'm trying to do in my life. as for the music trippy as hell and fab as per expected from your good self.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Pine

Magic carpet ride thru the galaxy. Ominous bass line keeps the listener wondering what may happen...the swirling synths are simply cosmic. Great ride Kenneth. Good as is but the whole thing could also work as just a long intro...
recorder
Boss BR-1200

BerryPatch

Perfect balance of groove and weirdness. Honestly put me in a bit of a trance for that minute in a half. It just has such a pulse and movement that really catches the ear. Very cool stuff indeed

Ferryman_1957

Lovely Ken, right up my street. I started listening on monitors but then rushed to put the headphones on as I knew it would be one heck of a trip. And it was! Love the pulsing groove and driving bass, and the little jangly guitar in stereo that it starts with. Then as all the other synths and sounds come in it just sweeps you up in a psychedelic swirl towards infinity. I love the effected voices in there as well, and it sounds fab in stereo.

Great fun and extremely cool. Nice work.

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I loved this, it sounded like something from late 70's Bowie album. Excellent sounds and love the bass and melody. :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.