Main Menu

Undone

Started by T.C. Elliott, February 27, 2021, 07:08:25 AM

Nelson

Nice arrangement/mix and production here.
Love the Piercing vocal and the lyrics.
Almost expecting to hear that haunting guitar from Chris Isaak's "Wicked Game"

Hats off 2 U, T.C.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

StephenM

When I see a post by TC I know I am in for a treat...and this really is a treat...an aural treat....

love the style,it's your own...very much.... the way you record and mix guitars is awesome.... and just enough bass.... swirling lead in the backdrop.... your vocals here are good as always...a bit different sound...a little...maybe a different way to record or embellish?

I keep trying to get off SC to go watch TV and then I see another song i gotta hear....lol I have been intending to end this session for an hour.....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ferryman_1957

I like how this turned out as well. It's really open sounding and direct, you create great space between the acoustic guitars for the vocals, which are superbly performed, especially the high parts when you sing "I don't know what I've become".  The little lead flourishes are very effective as well.

The lyrics are really good, very imaginative and you created some great verbal imagery from the inspiration of that photo. Really well put together and recorded, great stuff TC. Well done.

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

That's an excellent song, really nice sound and production. The guitar and your vocals are top notch. It sounds a lot like a Tom petty track..which is good!  :)
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.