Mama's Home Tonight

Started by Pine, February 19, 2021, 02:58:51 PM

Mike_S

As years go by I am developing a soft spot for some good ol country tunes. This is a great little number Pine... glad to hear it had a happy ending... I get very nervous driving in bad weather.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

maxit

Dear P(r)ine this is another goooood one. True stories are the best when you know the right words to tell !
I liked so much the dog line, humorous but super sweet.. Well done, again!
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman_1957

lovely old school country with a lovely sentiment. A real toe tapper with some lovely sounding drums and fabulous vocals, you really nailed them. Great harmonies too. A really lovely piece of music, very enjoyable.

Nelson

What a wonderfully thoughtful song.
Funny how there're plenty daddy's coming home songs but I can't recall another Mama's home song, so hat's off for that.
I really loved the bridge.

Well Done
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

SE

Yes this a cool country tune, excellent vocal and lyrics and I'm glad mama,s home tonight, a great  listen enjoyed it lots!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

TPB

Well done brother always like country as it usually tells a good story and this one did not disappoint
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Redler

Country music at its best! Catchy song!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

StephenM

the last two days i have been working on our front porch....staining and preserving... anyway...I have listened for hours to the SC latest song list... so I have heard the recent songs 6 or 7 times.... and I would have to say all of it is really good...very enjoyable...as a person loving the pop radio of the 60's and 70's (and 80s a little)... the list on SC reminds me of that but more modernized...but what a wide variety...   I really got into the lyrics of this the more I listened...music I almost always notice first...and that is good too..but your longing voice and the really clever lyrics ( a hard thing to express but you did it...)make this a wonderful song....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Hook

You sure are one sensitive, badass farmer boy.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

pjd1

Brilliant Pinedog , i am smiling listening to this song , as a original song its bloody brilliant , fine dam fine composition in the country style which fits you like an old glove , hope you are OK in them woods and snow , its sure bringing some class music and recording to your collection , always a treat to listen to your music , great stuff

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8