Main Menu

This a war

Started by thetworegs, February 18, 2021, 10:10:19 AM

thetworegs

This is a war
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Another for my RPM Album this one was recorded with the Roland SPD11 and a vocal a bit of an experiment as i haven't used it much since buying it ....Hope you enjoy... Thanks for listening either way ....
This is war
the war for lust
This war
The war for love
The battle of words
Fought with lies
The war
The war Oo love
He wants mine
I want yours
The deceit of  love once more till the end of time
He wants your
I want to keep mine
Its been a battle since the beginning of time

He wants mine
And I want yours
So We go to battle we fight one more time
Who's the winner
Who's gonna lose
Does it matter to anyone but you

This is war
the war for lust
This is a war
This is a war
This is a war
A war for love
This is a war
This is a war

All is fair in love and war
The broken hearts
The loss of love

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

StephenM

cool drumming...and percussion... I like those kind.... I just knowticed....it's just drums and singing...cool

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

tonyc

like this different. love the vocals ... superb track .
recorder
Zoom HD16

Ferryman_1957

Very intriguing and different. I think you just have enough variation in the percussion (with the additional bits) to hold the listener's interest and it's certainly very different. I loved the vocal effect you used, that adds an extra touch to the overall effect. Yeah, it works. Very cool.

Thanks for explaining the RPM album concept. I remember it now from previous times you (and some others I think) have done this.

pjd1

Its great to hear something different that provokes you to think , i really dig the vocals and drums aspect to this , cool as you like, i enjoyed the stripped down no holds barred production , great stuff

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

BerryPatch

Those drums are very groovy. Very cool idea to base a song off of, purely rhythmic.

Mike_S

Very original Trevor. It does catch the attention just the percussion and drums to back up the vocals. Very tribal and earthy... yeah enjoyed that.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand