Looking for help with this Power Ballad

Started by Mike Huntingford, February 17, 2021, 03:54:25 PM

Mike Huntingford

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=XOzP-8IeQpA

I can recreate the ballad but have is produced here in video.  BPM is 62.  Chords are:

C Maj / C Maj7 / F Maj7/ D min7 / C Maj / C Maj7 / F Maj7

D min7,9(5) / E min7 / D min7,9(5) / F9(G) / G9(A) / F Maj7 / E min7 / D min7 / G sus7

repeat...

I hope some of you talented folks will want to jump on board.

Mike

Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

tonyc

hi mike its tony cee here , i love the above song you have recorded , i would love to put a vocal track and lyics and possibly a lead guitar track if that would be ok , but i dont do many collabs for the simple reason is im not very tech minded , i use a zoom 16 track recorder , then master on the laptop , i have never recorded a song on my laptop out right i just haven't a clue, some other artists on songcrafters have asked me before and i have tried to tell them i dont know how to put a file onto my zoom recorder , in order to record my voice for there song , but i think i might have found a way but i am not totally sure it would work , i would love to try you song above as when listening to it ideas came into my head , do you think it would be allright for me to try it , but the only way i know it might work is if you could send me a copy of the song in wave form , thanks mike hope to hear from you soon tony cee.
recorder
Zoom HD16

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Zoltan

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Mach

Oh wow now this is nice. So Pro sounding. Mike you always have fantastic mixes. I may have asked this before...do you record digital or to analog tape? It sounds so warm with a very slight, natural compression.
Looking forward to what TonyC has in mind.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Mach on August 06, 2021, 07:57:06 PMOh wow now this is nice. So Pro sounding. Mike you always have fantastic mixes. I may have asked this before...do you record digital or to analog tape? It sounds so warm with a very slight, natural compression.
Looking forward to what TonyC has in mind.

Mach

Hi thanks,

I record live into MOTU audio interfaces directly into either Reaper or Sonar DAWS.

Glad you enjoyed it.
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Jean Pierre

I would like to try to put an electric lap steel in clear sound and/or some weissenborn guitar on this chord suite...do you agree that I should send it to you ?
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo