Rory's Guitar Emporium (PhotoFest)

Started by Greeny, February 11, 2021, 09:17:17 AM

StephenM

what a song picture.....and man did you channel some Rolling Stones sound here....and a touch of Trevors vocals in this spot "no-ones gonna prise it
out my sweaty hand"....hope you don't mind the comps and they are a big time compliment....brilliant stuff...
and I get it with the guitar lust... I hold mine (not a tele) like it's my beloved lady....and then some..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

pjd1

Cool as you like , you hang on to those guitars Tim , i worked with a chap who had 12 yes 12 !!! he handed me one and asked me what i thought of it and my first words to him was "chunky" , his face turned a funny color , i asked him if he was OK , his reply was , the guitar you are holding belonged to a friend of mine who sadly passed away last year , he gave me the guitar before he died , his name was chunky !!! thats a true story !! music as always a pleasure to listen to , really enjoyed the composition and your talents at songwriting  and performing them , brilliant stuff

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Pine

This is great Tim. All of it. The guitar playing and reverby tones, the busy bass lines which i loved, and your writing, which just continues to really shine. Vocals are perfect for the tune and all i can say is Congrats...this is a very well done song!!
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Farrell Jackson

Tim, I listened to this two times yesterday and thought for sure I had commented on it but guess not. So I listened again today and what a cool song and Tele picture. You've laid down in reverb heaven with this one...beautiful reverb on the sparkling backing guitar!
Cool song, words and singing and a very cool picture of the Orange Sparkle Tele that has seen it's share of gigs through the years. I'm a Tele man at heart even though I don't play one that often. When I was gigging, that's all I used.....a Tele Standard and a Thinline. Excellent one for the Photo Fest!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

StephenM

Quote from: pjd1 on February 12, 2021, 01:51:29 PMCool as you like , you hang on to those guitars Tim , i worked with a chap who had 12 yes 12 !!! he handed me one and asked me what i thought of it and my first words to him was "chunky" , his face turned a funny color , i asked him if he was OK , his reply was , the guitar you are holding belonged to a friend of mine who sadly passed away last year , he gave me the guitar before he died , his name was chunky !!! thats a true story !! music as always a pleasure to listen to , really enjoyed the composition and your talents at songwriting  and performing them , brilliant stuff

Dunny

thats gotta be more than a coincidence....hmmm!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Redler

Just brilliant! What a funky groove. The lead guitar additions on the right channel sounds so sweet and the bass line is so tasty. Excellent job on each way!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

Loving the groove to this Tim great lyrical story woo oooh wooh

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Gritter

Suwweeeeeeeet! Sooo goood! Love what you be doing there with those guitars, So funky...that reverb...holy @#*&! Tasty!!! digging in a big way!

TPB

Of all the guitars that I have owned I have never had a tele Was going to pull the trigger a couple times but then a 365 or Strat would come home with me.  Love the playing on this one just gave me gas for a new guitar LOL
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away