recording in professional studio what a day

Started by danieldesete, February 07, 2021, 01:42:19 PM

danieldesete

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Hello friends, I have to start with apologies for being away from this wonderful site for such a long time. Well I had to tell you that JS Steelguitar and I had a good time recording three tracks in a professional studio. We stayed pretty cool but felt like rockstars. Here's a few pics, the mix isn't finished yet but it will give you an idea.

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=q1V9wfMOuCY

Peace

Dan
hou hou ha ha

TPB

Very cool looks like everyone was having fun
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

maxit

Welcome back !  ... Can i have the lyrics ( my dusty french is not enough lol)
recorder
Audacity

Greeny

Hey Daniel :-)

It looks like you had fun, and the music is AMAZING.

There's one thing going into a studio, but you need to be able to use that time and opportunity well. And you guys really have. It's a beautiful song - love that acoustic sound with simple percussion and those lovely backing vocals.

I understand the 'honey man' part, but my limited French can't get all the lyrics.

Great stuff.

Ferryman

Welcome back! It sounds excellent so far, and being in a real studio is great fun. Glad you enjoyed it and had a productive session.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

Wow Dan - I thought ORH had driven you off with the Pirate Song, Good to hear from you and what a cool way to spend a pandemic crisis.

Lovely music, I can't wait to hear the product of the day.

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Redler

So beautiful and melodic song! Fine chorus with harmonies.

Welcome back!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

StephenM

I especially like all the vocals...lovely...and haunting and they draw you in.... glad you had fun...and the best part you could just focus on singing and playing...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

tonyc

sounds great . looks like you were having a great time , song sounds brill now so carn't wait for the finished master .  ......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16