Main Menu

Incarceration

Started by SE, February 04, 2021, 09:45:15 AM

tonyc

sorry about your father . great song love it . .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Pine

Some anger for sure... but i hear more frustration, love, and hope. It's overflows with emotion John. That's real music.

Cool guitars. Liked the clean arrpeg's and the chorusy partner. Clean recording. Good mix.

May your Dad recover soon John. A year in the hospital sounds like a nightmare for all involved.
recorder
Boss BR-1200

SE

Thanks  so much for the kind wishes for my dad, sadly he can't  go home  he needs 24 hour care and today he has been transferred to a care home.
Last time I got to see him was at Christmas through a window with a metal grille, that's where the title  of the song came  from, totally get the need of social  distancing because of  covid but the metal  health of people  not just  my dad have been made worse due to this situation.
Thanks  again for listening  to the tune very much appreciated,

John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Kenneth

Saddened to hear about your father John.

As always, your song is a good one, full of meaning.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Blooby

Sounds like you are channeling Lou Reed here.  The emotion comes through, perhaps even more so since I can relate to these lyrics. I hope this helped expel some emotion if only for a passing spell.

Blooby

SE

Sorry about the bump nearly a year on my father has been in a care home which still kills me but there wasn't any option.
I haven't seen him since before Christmas due to the ongoing covid19/ omicron variant.
Today I watch our elected Prime minister stand up and try to defend the party scandal, while the majority of us in the UK have tried to adhere  to the rules the people who are responsible for these rules have been having garden parties with bring your own booze.
Just got an email today that might see my father on Monday, cheers Boris.

recorder
Boss BR-80

Johnbee

Some of the best songs are the REAL ones and this is certainly real and from the heart.  Sorry about your Dad. My prayers are with you and him that he will return to full health soon.  Don't get discouraged just yet.  Where there's life there's hope and miracles have been known to happen. ;)
 :) John B