'Skin in the Game'

Started by Greeny, January 28, 2021, 03:20:10 AM

Ray Brookes

This is great, Tim. Love that Beatle/Wings influence and your vocal is perfecto. Lovely chord changes and love that guitar work. Great job; well done.
Ray Brookes

tonyc

another fantastic song tim . what a sound , from the piano playing . and the guitar work .love the chord structure , and wow what a vocal going in for another listen . fantastic ....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

pjd1

I am floored how good this track is , you have a quiet amazing songwriting skill , and with your vocals and guitar work , it all works beautifully together , lyrics and melody with the chords are unique , i will remember this track tomorrow and will play it again , i also like the 70,s music , but i tell you what , if we have songwriters in this country who can produce work like this , the 70,s is alive and well right here !! loved it !!

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Hilary

We are all better for some verdant abundance in our lives.

Another stunner!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

pjd1

recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

maxit

This time is me admiring your piano ideas, Tim !! Agree with the beatles sounds, but mostly lennon, to my ear. Just amazing !!!!! (oho, I cant promise I'll not steal this from you ;-)
recorder
Audacity

SE

Yes just a quality listen, love,in the piano, but it,s the vocal and lyrics that are the stand out, always  impressed cause you keep your  quality  so  high.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

WarpCanada

Great lyrics, and loving your instrumentation and the vocal performance.  Well done you.
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Bluesberry

You are on fire man...on fire.....so many great songs comming from you ...an embasesment of riches...and we are all the better for it...our snout up to the banquet that is the Greeny buffet of delicious songs...wonderful songs...sweet sad beautiful songs....What a time to be on Songcrafters.....long live songcrafters.......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand