Concept of Hope by Mike Huntingford (Video)

Started by Mike Huntingford, January 27, 2021, 09:47:31 PM

Mike Huntingford

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=VYulfdVuemQ

Hope you like the song.... trying to get used to recording using cameras and that software.... not easy.  Hard to get it to sync and to get levels right. 
So, I haven't worked on fade ins, effects, etc... in fact I am in my lounge wear..... LOL

Anyway, please let me know if you like it... the sax and flute lines are a weakness in the song - I know.

Cheers,

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

StephenM

o... a peak behind the curtain of the Wizard of Oz.... I always love to see these glimpses into someone's studio, their life.... and as with any new undertaking there are learning curves... everything sounded great to me... nice set up....yes... i enjoyed the video

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ferryman_1957

It all sounded good to me Mike, a really positive sounding track with a lovely vibe. Great playing as always, I thought the sax and flute sounded fine and worked well.

I also enjoyed that peek behind the curtain to all of the yous in your very impressive home studio. But next time please put on a tux..... ;) ;D

Greeny

The video does a great job of showing all the ingredients and layers that went into this. And it's fun to see people at work in their studios :-)

Really nice piece of music too. Chilled but with lots of interesting dynamics and instrumentation. Cool!

TPB

LAyer on layer and it is all good I thought the sax was well placed and sounded good Thanks for the glimpse into the process
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

chapperz66

Fine laid back  track Mike - and the sax/flute work fine for me.  Cool video too.  You should do a choreographed bow at the end though.  ;)

Paul

Vanncad

Holy sh*t. You are one talented dude.
Top shelf man. The tune is great. I think the sax is awesome.
The mix is really well done.
This needs to be on a movie soundtrack or something.

Crazy good!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

tonyc

love the song and brill video . and love the sound you get on the drums.....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

WarpCanada

I am actually just as impressed with the video sync as with the track, which is a good track.   Relaxing vibe and a very nice melody.

What keyboards are you playing there and are you using the built-in sound engines or are you playing software instruments?
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

Bluesberry

incredibly good sax solo, great playing all around. I especially enjoyed watching you "play" the drum machine....reaching over to get fills ....what is the drum machine out of curiosity, it sounds great.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand