Time:
0:00
Volume:
1 track, press and go  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

SE

First off big and excellent  recording then this12 it,s 12 a quality  song co stuff!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

StephenM

big theme....and I do agree... recording is very good... I like the vocals... and the it...bit is quite clever...even a bit funny... 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Johnny McAleer

Nice chord sequence and great vocals, Hilary. I'm liking the positivity aspect of the lyrics. It's the only way to be! Thanks JMc
"Take music, family and friends: stir gently and serve chilled" - J Mc

Greeny

This is great. It's like being in the room as you perform it. Love that little piano motif, and the vocal is lovely.

The title suggests you watch / are familiar with ASMR.

And saying Candyman three times, lol.

Excellent!

maxit

if you say it three times on that minor chord are you sure it's gonna happen the right way LOL?
recorder
Audacity

Hilary

Quote from: maxit on January 20, 2021, 05:30:03 AMif you say it three times on that minor chord are you sure it's gonna happen the right way LOL?

I only sang it twice!

Also not the first clue what ASMR is . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

kenny mac

Nice one Hilary, sometimes we all need to say it to ourselves.

Bravo

Greeny

Quote from: Hilary on January 20, 2021, 05:31:43 AM
Quote from: maxit on January 20, 2021, 05:30:03 AMif you say it three times on that minor chord are you sure it's gonna happen the right way LOL?

I only sang it twice!

Also not the first clue what ASMR is . . .

autonomous sensory meridian response

Coined in 2010, ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) is a relaxing, often sedative sensation that begins on the scalp and moves down the body. Also known as "brain massage," it's triggered by placid sights and sounds such as whispers, accents, and crackles.

It's a huge 'thing' on YouTube. It's always full of 'positive affirmations'. Which is clearly just a weird coincidence.

TPB

One shot vocal and performance always has the live intimate feel well done
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away