Positive Affirmations (Hilary)

Started by Hilary, January 19, 2021, 04:26:11 PM

Ferryman_1957

I press play and I enjoy. Simple as that.

This is clever - love the change after the three "its" and the ending with just the two. Very nicely done. 

Hilary

Quote from: Greeny on January 20, 2021, 05:53:39 AM
Quote from: Hilary on January 20, 2021, 05:31:43 AM
Quote from: maxit on January 20, 2021, 05:30:03 AMif you say it three times on that minor chord are you sure it's gonna happen the right way LOL?

I only sang it twice!

Also not the first clue what ASMR is . . .

autonomous sensory meridian response

Coined in 2010, ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) is a relaxing, often sedative sensation that begins on the scalp and moves down the body. Also known as "brain massage," it's triggered by placid sights and sounds such as whispers, accents, and crackles.

It's a huge 'thing' on YouTube. It's always full of 'positive affirmations'. Which is clearly just a weird coincidence.
I did Google it - I've got a transcendental meditation in German that I like - it sounds flash but it's only 2 words (you repeat them over and over)  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

tonyc

nice song hilary love the vocal nice and clear . cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

Pine

Saying it and doing it..the big challenge. Thinking it and singing it sure wouldn't hurt.
In headphones, you sound as though you are here in my studio. Well done Hilary. A fine little tune with a message to contemplate. I just woodburned a little plaque i hung up here in my studio. "Gratitude".
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Ray Brookes

"autonomous sensory meridian response"? WTF? Never heard of it but good to learn something new everyday. Nice affirmative song, H and a cool intimate presentation.
Ray Brookes

T.C. Elliott

you can't see it, but there's a huge smile on my face. I enjoyed the listen but couldn't help but chuckle at the end.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

StephenM

Quote from: Ray Brookes on January 20, 2021, 06:42:58 PM"autonomous sensory meridian response"? WTF? Never heard of it but good to learn something new everyday. Nice affirmative song, H and a cool intimate presentation.

cracked me up Ray!....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Redler

Captivating piano part and lovely vocals! This works!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

ASMR I tried it last night - it was . . . Interesting  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

Quote from: Hilary on January 21, 2021, 01:15:09 AMASMR I tried it last night - it was . . . Interesting  :)

I used to get it at school when they would dim the lights for a slide projector show and somebody would drone on in a monotonous voice. It didn't have a name back then though.