0:00
Volume:
Short even by my standards - hey ho!

1 track press and go.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

StephenM

you must have wrote this about someone else...because i don't think you are ordinary!  Nice vocals and playing... and it did get over fast but you warned us so it wasn't a surprise....I could make a bit of humour though about the word ordinary.... it's kind of like common...so someone extraordinary would be extra common.... I don't think I used that correctly but it seems logical to me.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Hilary

I'm anything but ordinary - more unique I would say and a bit of a handful but hey - I'm reading the book Warren suggested and giving it a go!

It's interesting as I've never once considered myself a songwriter!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

pjd1

Great stuff Hilary , a little piece of magic right there , i like the short and sweat approach you have on this , straight to the point , clear as a bell , vocals are perfect with one track piano , it works

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Ray Brookes

Love these short and sweet little songs you post, H. I guess we're all ordinary yet unique in our own way.
Ray Brookes

Hilary

There's no such thing as ordinary we've all got something special about us  :)

I guess I've ruined the song now  :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

maxit

I like the song a lot, and that little extraordinary chord that appears just at the right point, what is it?
recorder
Audacity

Hilary

Quote from: maxit on January 18, 2021, 12:09:23 AMI like the song a lot, and that little extraordinary chord that appears just at the right point, what is it?

Its a Bm.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ferryman_1957

Short but very sweet. Lovely combo of vox and piano, great melodic hook and I liked the Bm. It's a very nice touch.

chapperz66

Lovely Hilary.  I think you can consider yourself a songwriter, and a singer/songwriter at that.

Paul