piratefest i was touched (by the flying spaghetti monster) by oldrottenhead

Started by Oldrottenhead, March 21, 2008, 04:03:16 PM

Oldrottenhead

just noticed i ave my monkey t shirt on in the vid, so long ago i wonder if it subconsciously influenced geir.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Love the opening cupboard door! Shiver me old timbers, this is a belting blast from the past(a), lol

Bluesberry

If this doesn't get in the Pirate fest then I will moon you all, straight at my computer monitor, I mean it, you don't want to be on the other end of that cyber connection.  Unbuckling my pants as I type this.

One of the first things I found when I first found this site, it was so wacky, I just knew I had found my cyber home.  Thanks Jim. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

I don't understand how it's a pirate song but I'll take your word for it. I've added it to the PirateFest jukebox.

Great song anyway.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

QuoteI don't understand how it's a pirate song but I'll take your word for it.
ive posted the lyrics and the word pirate is in there but for a better understaning of the song one can investigate further here www.venganza.org
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

henwrench

Here's another one I coulda sworn I'd commented on first time around....

Top, top stuff. Great vid, and when you flash us your eye, man you like the man in black himself, Mr. J. Cash...

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kenneth

Man , I love all your videos James, but you really need to get over your shyness!  ;D

Great pirate song too!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Ferryman

It's only a pirate song if it's posted on a Friday, which is when all pastafarians are supposed to dress as pirates. Love this one, great fun and as a lapsed pastafarian and I enjoyed the spirit of the song!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

trev

haha - you're completely barking   ..... I loved this, noodly apendage - wish I could come up with lines like that - what makes it even better is that its really well put together - brilliant.

Trev

trev

Actually had to revisit this one - this is, apart from the fact its a good laff, is a really great melody - you could see elvis costello singing this (might need it change the noodly appendage bit mind) it is in fact  a  very good song indeed. nice one james.