All Dressed Up

Started by Farrell Jackson, January 03, 2021, 07:13:03 PM

Greeny

This sounds so heavy and good on my headphones. Sounds quite proggy in places - i.e. more ambitious and experimental than a standard rock song. Great vocals, and some bloody kick-ass guitar work too. The production is superb. As is that outro solo - wow.

pjd1

Bloody Brilliant music , tight as a ducks ass !! great track by Lorne he is a talent and so are you sir , love the solo at the end perfect playing and control , great stuff

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Bluesberry

Full on rock assault...makes me thing of the late great John Whetton and Asia for some reason...great track

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

I hear some UFO in there in there as well.  So much in here to unpack. The sweep of that flanger is just perfect.  Great vocals, production, drum sound, rhythm and lead guitars. Always partial to a major sounding solo as well. Blimey, that was a good post.

Blooby

Mike_S

Gonna weigh in with Bruno. There is a touch of Saga in here with those stabblng lead fills sprinkled around. Really good stuff - heavy, rocking and quite original too. I had my foot tapping away.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand