Allright _Now with video( by the audio beams)

Started by kenny mac, January 01, 2021, 03:47:31 PM

Bluesberry

Top notch song lads...where to start....so good on many, many levels...I'll just shut up and listem...love that lead...what a great tonelisious sound here

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

I love this Kenny - Clean, hooky and well produced! It's magic!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Mike_S

Yep a belter of a rocker. Super collab and love the lead bits throughout (that little solo was great). Yeah I can hear that Les Paul growl in the rhythm playing - a little punky for sure.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman_1957

Ooh, absolutely loving this one! Kari has let his U2/Simple Minds self loose to come up with a belter of a rocker, the guitar melodies are great and I love that driving bass. Kenny, your additions are stellar, the guitar work is fab and really fits the track and the vocals are superb. It's got a great overall feel as well, everything has come together beautifully.

Excellent collab guys!!

TPB

Well I have heard the different versions and love the way it has morphed to a rocker excellent playing and outstanding vocals bravo to all
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Kenneth

Kari! Great to hear you crank it up, its been a while! Very cool music, fantastic lead guits!

Kenny, you sound 20 years old! Where have you been hiding this vocal?

Rock it!
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

SE

Yes a great rocker with two of my fav songcrafters, well done guys, excellent  work, loved it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Greeny

Two brilliant musicians, so no surprise this is fantastic. It's monstrously big and epic-sounding. I like the attitude on the vocal too. Damn, that chorus hook is good. Burrowed right into my head now. So good!

Blooby

Very cool collaboration. Strong vocals, arrangement and playing. I started to pogo, but my cat clawed at my inseam. To be clear, I did not enjoy this sensation.

Blooby

kenny mac

Quote from: Blooby on January 07, 2021, 05:35:52 PMVery cool collaboration. Strong vocals, arrangement and playing. I started to pogo, but my cat clawed at my inseam. To be clear, I did not enjoy this sensation.

Blooby
Blooby,no one replys better tp any posts than you,I would happily  buy a book called bloobys posts from Amazon.
You brightened up my day with this.