Christmas in a Small Town

Started by Farrell Jackson, December 07, 2020, 08:36:08 AM

pjd1

So well composed and performed Farrell , top of the shop song and playing , you make it sound so easy with your vocals and guitar technique, not forgetting the lyrics and the idea , i think i would like to live in your town , brilliant stuff

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

TPB

Now this is a Christmas song well done brother lyrics are outstanding and I really loved the picking guitar fills in the song they were spot on and made the song
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Redler

Just brilliant, Farrell! This is very beautiful and so peaceful Christmas ballad and those harmonies sounds so good to me!

Excellent playing as well!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

hardlock

Very nice - a warm, smooth and fulfilling song. Love everything about it!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

SvenMey

what a nice and emotional song - great job , thank you
 :)
Sven

SE

This is really a  good one, of your  best vocals and so well  put together sounds like their's  been a lot of work to make this fine Christmas song well done!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Blooby

You knocked this oen out of the park. Not to detract from the great son and arrangement, but how did you record that acoustic? What was the mic and signal chain?

This was just stellar.

Blooby

Johnny McAleer

A lovely little song and well put together. Great vocals and guitar work. Clear and precise throughout. Love it!
"Take music, family and friends: stir gently and serve chilled" - J Mc