0:00
Volume:
Little instrumental for ya all.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

hardlock

Love the Hammond with Leslie effect - what keyboard are you using for that tone (if not the real thing)?
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

I just love your music Mike...and it is something I need because it is the opposite of me... laid back...so this keeps me balanced....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

I can hear this as the closing theme to a movie, Mike. Nicely produced/performed and love that Hammond sound.
Ray Brookes

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: hardlock on November 27, 2020, 03:26:20 AMLove the Hammond with Leslie effect - what keyboard are you using for that tone (if not the real thing)?

The Hammond is a voice from one of my Korg Keyboards.  It is lovely.  Thanks,

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: StephenM on November 27, 2020, 07:39:31 AMI just love your music Mike...and it is something I need because it is the opposite of me... laid back...so this keeps me balanced....

Well that just made my day.... I hope that my music has such an effect.  Thank you,  Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Ray Brookes on November 27, 2020, 11:51:04 AMI can hear this as the closing theme to a movie, Mike. Nicely produced/performed and love that Hammond sound.

Thank you Sir.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Johnbee

Man, this is sooooooo NICE!

:) John B

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Johnbee on November 27, 2020, 04:31:35 PMMan, this is sooooooo NICE!

:) John B

Terrific Sir - happy you enjoyed it.

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

thetworegs

As others have said loving it when the Hammond kicks in perfect for this morning but I really must get out of bed ...no I'll wait a while and listen, then I'll get up Pleased I did ... now for a laid back day Thank you ????

If Life is a dream then use your imagination