Minority (instrumental jam, guitar and bass direct into boss br600)

Started by WarpCanada, November 26, 2020, 04:07:07 PM

pjd1

Some great ideas going on here , I can feel the next part of the song dropping in with drums and that lovely bass line (just and idea)

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

WarpCanada

Good idea about this having a drop longer second part.   I think I might try mixing this down without the drums from the BR600 and doing my own drum part.

> I don't understand why Windows 10 can't recognise a BR-600. It's just a USB storage device, so no special drivers should be needed and any modern operating system should be able to connect to it and access its files.

Yeah, the reason it works with an iPad is because of a USB Feature called "Class Compliance". So like a USB stick, this Br-600 should have been a proper Class Compliant "block storage" device, equivalent to a usb stick. But some combination of the quirks in BOSS's usb client side, and Windows 10's host side, leads to a broken system.

Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada