Main Menu

Broken Home

Started by Kody, November 10, 2020, 09:47:01 PM

Geir

So good to hear from you again Kody !!!

Wow I've missed that voice. So glad you came back, and what a beautiful song and emotional performance.

I'm a big fan.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Flash Harry

Hey Kody, so good to hear from you, I hope you're doing well.

A lovely track  - I like the fragility of it, beautifully done.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

maxit

Great song ! Cool 'Kobain' acoustic style at the beginning. Loved it !
recorder
Audacity

StephenM

Quote from: maxit on November 14, 2020, 01:56:07 PMGreat song ! Cool 'Kobain' acoustic style at the beginning. Loved it !

I was not a huge listener of that era of music but i heard enough of it to say yes....that is exactly the description I could not find....the Kobain style and certainly that era feel....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Oldrottenhead

This is a cracking song Kody. Great to have you back.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Great to hear some of your work again, your vocal was always your strength which still  remains, allied  to a cool song, a great listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Mike_S

Brilliant, I love it. That is a great vocal and yes something about the drum sound that is brilliant. But really the song itself is the standout. Icing on the cake is that lovely bit of lead guitar which has a more processed sound - great choice. Lovely stuff.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Nice song and performance. As the guys say the heavy bass is perfect and your voice as good as ever. Good job.        Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

Hey Kody! Sheer quality all the way on this. The playing, production and performance is all outstanding. I can hear little traces of Bush / Gavin Rossdale and Placebo, but both caught in a mellower moment.

It's so hooky / catchy! And That echo ending is the f*cking business!

Brilliant.

kenny mac

Hi Kody im with everyone on the production.
Steller stuff mate.
Brilliant.