Dreams of Yesterday

Started by TPB, November 08, 2020, 09:54:19 AM

TPB

yesterday-dave tim, Entire Mix, Mix (45)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Me and Dave  I post the start of the song in Desofree post on acoustic here it is with lyrics
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Hilary

Achingly soulful, stunning - well done boys!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ray Brookes

Nice atmospheric track, Tim and cool playing/singing. Lovely when the harmonies enter at around 2.00 and great lyrics too.
Ray Brookes

SE

Don't  know  the  original but this is cool, love,in the guitar and vocal kept  my attention  all the way  through, great  listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

StephenM

Gorgeous track right here...kind of melts into my soul... first I love the delayed vocals... some people don't like delay but I love it... guitar work is really nice too....big sound on the master too... lets see ... in the 2.5 months I have been on this site I have built my mp3 folder to 275 songs... and this one and several others of yours are on it... because I listen to these off line during "life".... and I am into 6 minute songs or more...jam on!
as the Cars once said...."Life's the same, I'm moving in stereo!"

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ferryman_1957

Beautiful and very dreamy indeed. Love the dual guitars and the effects on the one in the RH channel work really well. Lovely vocals with some great harmonies, this is a super track. Really enjoyed this one, have had it looping for a while . Very well done, a great collab.

Farrell Jackson

A fine song Tim and Dave! Great vocals and guitar playing. I like how the rhythm guitar kicked it up a notch at 5:40 and the lead guitar responded accordingly. Nice!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

pjd1

Very haunting song , love the chords and general feel of the composition , and that vocal is just brilliant and sounds amazing

Well done Tim n Dave

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Mike_S

Very dreamy... which is a fab start in my book. Lovely chilled piece of music, sitting here having a beer.... in fact lads this is quite brilliant, loved it.

MIke
recorder
iPad GarageBand