thetworegs

Can you hear me
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Some in this lockdown are hurting more than others...this one is for them
I get down on my knees to pray but I fear nobody hears

I just got an email from my company, telling me, there's going to be redundancies

Can you hear me lord , can you hear me

Now if that's so, what am I going to do , I've got the mortgage to pay the water rates, council tax, the loans on the cars mine and the wife's, debt is just pouring I really don't know what I'm going to do

I've got so much money going out, if this redundancy comes through I'm going to have nothing, not a dream, not nothing, no point in looking for a job in this climate. I mean who's going to employ? They say we're in it together but all I'm feeling is alone

I mean I had so many plans for this year, I was going to do everything I was going to travel with my family, I was going to show them , show them the world. I was going to do so many things  I was going to get....  Well, what I'm going to get is nothing, but a whole lot of debt, worry, God help me

Can you hear me lord ,
Can you

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

hardlock

Nice work on this. Musically simple but the contrast vibe between lyrics really sets it off! 

Very relatable subject and hope it's not an accurate representation of you or anyone you know.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

great subject... trials, tribulations, fears, anxiety, discouragement, lack..... the opposite of the peak...joy, prosperity, happiness, surety.....
I have experienced them all... and through it all I testify I know my redeemer lives....and that is all I will say about that!
I love your song "The Dreamer"...amongst others...
good stuff.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

bruno

The song of our times.  An east wind is coming ...
Great tune
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Ray Brookes

Great vocal performance, Trevor. Soulful and bluesy and a subject matter we can all relative to.
Ray Brookes