recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

StephenM

I seem to recall you mentioned previous use of hallucinogenics....well....maybe that is where they are from...lol... for me it is stink bugs.... I swear on a stack of bibles that they just "appear".... you could be looking at a spot on the ceiling and suddenly it is there....not moving....didn't fly in...just appeared...as if beamed in from somewhere.... my gosh...
good song...lots of fun and your voice is fine on this....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

hardlock

Quote from: StephenM on October 30, 2020, 11:04:22 PMI swear on a stack of bibles that they just "appear"....

Stephen, Now I get these little weird ants in the kitchen.  One second the counter is clear, turn my head and there's a couple running around. They're fast but not THAT fast! Found out later they way be actually falling off the ceiling! Weird, eh?  Still don't know about the gnat appearances however. ::)

Thanks all for the positive feedback and feel free to share it with whom-ever would dig it!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

just listening again....the early vocals reminds me of the Animals LP by PF....I loved that stuff...and the guitar in spots actually fits a gnat sound a bit....maybe I am hearing things?

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Mike_S

Yeah, good track Ken, a little weird in a cool way. Your vocals work well in the context of the tune. It's really well worked out and the production is spot on. Great listen.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

AndyR

Oh yes. Weird. And wonderful.

Love the sounds and the vibe it's giving off.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

WarpCanada

The doubled vocal performance is killer.   The song is fun and the guitar parts rock hard.

Great track!
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada