My Band of Brother (Instrumental Entry)

Started by Mike Huntingford, October 27, 2020, 09:48:54 PM

Mike Huntingford

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I did this song a long time ago when I was experimenting with instrumental sounds. I loved the HBO series Band of Brothers and immediately set about to create that sound.  Remember this was early in my attempts at being a musician.

I hope you like it... I was trying to achieve that big orchestral and majestic sound of the war themed shows.

Mike

https://www.reverbnation.com/mikehuntingford/song/19591849-my-band-brothers-complete-project
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Frank53

Sweeping and dynamic piece. Closing credits for an epic military film. Nice arrangement and production.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

AndyR

Yep, that works for me.

I LOVE Band of Brothers (and Pacific), and all Stephen Ambrose's books. And, yeah, that soundtrack to the HBO BoB is fabulous, it just DOES it.

This is a really good response to it. Nice one.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

chapperz66

Yes - this is a fine piece Mike.  Great instrumentation and arrangement.

Like Andy, I have read and admired most the Stephen Ambrose works and Band Of Brothers is a series that I imagine I have watched more than just about any other.

This piece of music hits the mark.

Paul