Main Menu

My Cat

Started by Ray Brookes, October 17, 2020, 06:27:41 PM

Johnbee

LMAO!  This is so good!!  Genius production.  Where do you get these ideas?

;D John B

Gritter

So enjoyable, crazy creative and executed to perfection. Love all those guitar sounds. Killer track bro!

AndyR

This is mighty cool.

I'm no cat lover (but I prefer them to dogs)

However, I had to live with one for several years and I reached a level of mutual respect with her... so I get the references.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

pjd1

This is brilliant , you come up with some wonderful ideas in your music , but this is a cracker, funny, witty, and very clever , but hey the music is so good and so well recorded that deserves a song by itself , amazing idea and lyrics , and i can promise you i will be singing "my cat" at some point in the day tomoz !! great hook

Dunny 
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

hardlock

I missed this 1st time. Thanks Ray for suggesting it. Very funny and relatable. You're the lyric master for sure!
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Ted

Quote from: Ray Brookes on October 17, 2020, 06:27:41 PMI pick up my sitar and play my favourite tune

"How Much Is That Doggie In The Window"

I died.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

des0free

Hilarious, and as usual well performed all around
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

Big wow, great performance and recording, and funny too.
Loved the listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

That's why I prefer dogs lol. What a brilliant and fun song ray. First time I've heard you "rapping"
The lyrics are so catchy. This is just cool. Different style for you I think but great music and vocals as always.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.