She said it'd be ok w/ Stephen Moore

Started by thetworegs, October 08, 2020, 06:49:47 AM

thetworegs

She said it'd be ok
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I took Stephens Backer https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=30126.0 on a ride of experimentation .... not sure where but i took it and gave it the good old college try...lots of tracks and lots of clicking with the mouse on things i had no right clicking in Logic x..Thanks for putting it up in collaborations.... it was fun trying anyway

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

TPB

She said it would be OK heard that done that before LOL great collab well done
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

StephenM

that is so odd because i called the version "Bee's Nest" and you actually made this sound like there are bee's inside the music....crazy cool.....wow.... what I really like is that you took this and made it to a totally different song... Not even that easy to tell....I am going to put more of my stuff up for collab from now on....it will be interesting to see what might happen....
and I am into 20 minute extended dance versions of songs.... I once played the same song for 45 minutes and then recorded it...lol...I am easily amused.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

T.C. Elliott

Buzzy guitars and a cool attitude. SHE SAID IT WOULD BE OKAY!!! A singalong hook. We need a chorus of screamers, I think.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Mike_S

Intense, manic and infectious. Cool stuff guys.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

AndyR

Mike_S has already used all the words I'd prepared!

Intense
Manic
Cool

And he added "infectious", yeah, that too  ;D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later